Most of us spend a lot of time in the office, which means tempting office donuts, parties,candy dishes on desks and vending machines.
Follow these 7 Tips to a Healthy Work Environment to avoid temptation and reach your health goals!
1. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. This is a great source of cardiovascular exercise and can strengthen your leg muscles.
2. Be prepared pack your meals and snacks. And bring some extra, to prevent last-minute splurges, in case you have to work late.
3. Take the chance to stand when you can. Standing alleviates back pressure and keeps your day from being completely sedentary.
4. Make the vending machine a no-go zone. Vending machines are often filled with high processed snacks and sugary sodas.
5. Eat small, frequent meals throughout the day. It’s a great way to fuel your body, stabilize blood sugar levels, and prevent overeating.
6. Drink water every hour. This will help you feel more satisfied longer and lessen your snack cravings.
7. No eating at your desk. Make your desk a food-free zone. Take time to eat slowly and enjoy your lunch in the breakroom.
Do you have other tips that you have done to take back control of your health at the office, please share with us in the comment section.
Thank you TSFL for the information in this post and for being my source for business and I work from home 🙂